Visit the 2013 Compass User Conference site!
CoCENTRIX 32nd Annual User Conference and Training Institute.
March 18-22, 2013. The conference will conclude on March 20 with training sessions beginning the afternoon of March 20 through March 22.
The Ritz Carlton Sarasota. Hotel and accommodation information to be provided.
Early Registration (Dec. 10 – Jan. 7): $375
General Registration (Jan. 8 – Feb. 17): $400
Late Registration (Feb. 18 – Mar. 15): $450
Training Registration: $200 (per session)
Late Training Registration (Feb. 18 – Mar. 15): $275 (per session)
The conference and trainings will be separated into three informative and educational tracks: Clinical, Financial, and Information Technology. Within those tracks you will hear from our Clients, the Enterprise Advisory Group (EAG), the Clinical Advisory Group (CAG) and the CoCENTRIX team of industry experts. Session topics include:
- Care Planning
- Meaningful Use
- Usability with the CoCentrix Coordinated Care Platform (CCP)
- Panel Discussion
- CCP to Pro-Filer Classic for Billing
- Troubleshooting HIPAA
- Claims Resubmission
- End of Period Reconciliation
- Upgrade to the CoCentrix Coordinated Care Platform (CCP)
- Big Data and Business Intelligence
- CCP Enhancement Assessment Tool