The 2013 COMPASS User Conference will be held this year at the beautiful Ritz Carlton in sunny Sarasota, FL. Be there amongst other CoCENTRIX customers within minutes of crystal clear water, sand beaches, and daily sunshine! This year our Theme is “Navigating Coordinated Care”. Sessions have been meticulously chosen to challenge, inform and ignite the mind! Be there to network with peers, visit with CoCENTRIX staff and learn about what’s to come this year!
During the conference you will:
- Be challenged and informed by our keynote speaker.
- Meet our President and Executive Team.
- Here our plan for the future.
- View the CareBoard and CoCENTRIX Coordinated Care Platform (CCP).
- Discuss in further detail, Meaningful Use.
- Attend Clinical, Financial and Information Technology Track Sessions. Each session is geared to a target audience with a curriculum specifically developed to address the most recent trends and certification requirements.
- Network and socialize with your colleagues from all across the country including members of the Enterprise Advisory Group and Clinical Advisory Group.
- Participate in specialized Trainings requested by you and provided by seasoned staff, clients and Advisory Group members.
COMPASS CoCENTRIX User Conference will begin on March 18 and run through noon on March 20th. The fees for the Conference are listed below. The Training Institute will be offered immediately following the Conference beginning on Wednesday afternoon, March 20th, and continuing until noon, Friday, March 22nd. If you wish to attend the Training Institute only (without attending the conference), please see check the section on the Registration Form for the “Training Institute ONLY” fees.
- Early Registration (Dec. 10 – Jan. 7): $375
- General Registration (Jan. 8 – Feb. 15): $400
- Late Registration (Feb. 18 – Mar. 15): $450
- Training Registration: $200 (Jan. 8 – Feb. 17) (per session)
- Late Training Registration (Feb. 18 – Mar. 15): $275 (per session)
The conference and trainings will be separated into three informative and educational tracks: Clinical, Financial, and Information Technology. Within those tracks you will hear from our Clients, the Enterprise Advisory Group (EAG), the Clinical Advisory Group (CAG) and the CoCENTRIX team of industry experts. Session topics include:
- Care Planning
- Meaningful Use
- Usability with the CoCENTRIX Coordinated Care Platform (CCP)
- Panel Discussion
- CCP to Pro-Filer Classic for Billing
- Troubleshooting HIPAA
- Claims Resubmission
- End of Period Reconciliation
- Upgrade to the CoCENTRIX Coordinated Care Platform (CCP)
- Big Data and Business Intelligence
- CCP Enhancement Assessment Tool
Each course requires the attendees to have received prior training of the offered subject or a generalized knowledge. These trainings are not for new or untrained users.
Register for the conference early to receive a discount and open hotel availability! Training will be available in January! We look forward to seeing you in March!