- By Shawn Auer on August 5, 2014Read more
The position of mayor of New York City is unlike any similar job in the country.
- By Shawn Auer on July 31, 2014Read more
When people think of the stigma associated with mental health care, it is usually referred to in an abstract sense.
- By Dan Jimmerson on July 30, 2014Read more
Professional athletes are often derided for being paid enormous amounts of money to play a game that has very little consequence after the final buzzer.
- By Shawn Auer on July 24, 2014Read more
Mental health conditions have always been difficult to address - not only does treatment require years of care, but people with mental disorders may not receive an accurate diagnosis...
- By Shawn Auer on July 23, 2014Read more
When the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was enacted in 2010, observers wondered how the legislation would affect health care options for the average America.
- By Dan Jimmerson on July 17, 2014Read more
When governments establish mental health services, funding is commonly the limiting factor for what treatments are offered.
- By Shawn Auer on July 14, 2014Read more
When the news of the scandal within the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs first broke, media outlets and industry pundits immediately began searching for someone to blame.